This spacious one-bedroom apartment is situated in the environmentally friendly Forte Building, and features double-glazed windows and balcony doors. Combined with being built with cross-laminated timber, the apartment is well-insulated against both external thermal and sound fluctuations.
Well-located and walking distance to Collins Street trams (free tram zone), Docklands Park, a scenic community garden, local cafes and Southern Cross Station.
- Open-plan living and kitchen with induction cooktop plus oven and dishwasher
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening onto your private, generous balcony with a heater
- Double-glazed windows and balcony door
- Central bathroom with large shower
- Spacious bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Hidden laundry area fitted with utilities sink
- Study nook with multiple power points
- Generously proportioned built-in storage throughout
- Split system in living area
- Secure intercom entry
- Rooftop area with bbq
- Bike room on ground floor
- Rainwater harvesting for toilet system
The Victoria Harbour precinct is a sensational mix of retail and office spaces making it ideal for those who work in the area or the nearby CBD. You have an array of superb Bourke Street restaurants and cafes right at your doorstep, as well as being near Woolworths Victoria Harbour, harbourside restaurants, Marvel Stadium, The Hub @ Docklands, Docklands Sports Courts, Harbour Esplanade trams, and Southern Cross Station.
*Inspection will be by private appointment only, available during advertised times and no entry will be permitted without a prior appointment. Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people inside at any time, subject to the density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm. All Lucas Real Estate inspections are conducted in accordance with current government requirements. You must wear a face mask at all times upon arrival and during the inspection. Thank you.*
*Please note, resident access to any common facilities is at the discretion of the Owners Corporation or facility company managing these amenities. If building facilities are not available to residents (ex: due to COVID or capital improvements) this has no correlation to the rent paid or tenancy agreement.*